How to Apply
Information about the VTS test can be obtained from any of the following.
- Advertising through newspapers
- Advertising via electronic media
- VTS website (www.vts.com.pk)
You can download the free application form from the VTS website before the last date for registration of the relevant job / recruitment.
Please complete your downloaded application form as per instructions provided. After submitting the test fee online at any Habib Bank Limited (HBL) branch, submit your filled VTS form with Bank Slip to the given address in a website or newspaper’s Ads.
Here are some general guidelines for completing the form.
- Fill out the application form that can be typed and print it. In case of hard copy, use ink and block letters will be used to fill the form.
- Download the appropriate test application form as per the requirements.
3. For future correspondence with VTS, take proper care of spelling of your name, father’s name, caste, address and CNIC number. Correct correspondence / mailing address to avoid any inconvenience.
4. The test fee is submitted in the form of an online deposit slip at any of the nearby HBL branches. A VTS copy of the deposit challan (original) must be attached with the application form.
5. Two passport size photographs are affixed in appropriate places on the form. (Use gum instead of staples) (i) Original bank deposit slip (VTS copy), (ii) CNIC (photocopy)
After submitting the application form you will get your number slip (call letter) which will contain the roll number slip, test location and other details on your mailing address. This slip confirms your entry. You can also visit the VTS website to verify this. You must bring the slip to the test center on the day of your test or you will not be allowed to sit in the test hall. You can contact VTS for any questions regarding the registration process website.
Candidate registration on the day of VTS exam cannot be fun. For registration, the candidate must register before the deadline announced by VTS.
If you have any questions about the registration process, you can clarify by calling the VTS office: – http://vts.com.pk